- All models: Physical stacking *
- All models: 24 port gigabit Ethernet
- All models: 4 × SFP+ for 10G uplink, non-shared
- MS350-24P: includes 370 W PoE / PoE+
- Voice and Video QoS
- Non-blocking switch fabric
- Hot-swappable power supplies and fans
- Ultra-reliable, includes lifetime warranty
Power over Ethernet (for PoE model)
- 802.3af (PoE) 15.4 W per port
- 802.3at (PoE+) 25.5 W per port
- MS350-24P maximum PoE output: 370 W
- PoE available simultaneously on all ports
- Intelligent PoE power allocation based on device advertisement (LLDP)
- Visibility and control over thousands of ports
- Built-in multi site management
- Zero touch provisioning
Monitoring and diagnostics
- Cable failure testing
- Gateway connectivity testing
- Real time troubleshooting tools
- Email and text message alerts
- Dynamic routing (OSPFv2)
- Static routing
- DHCP Relay
- DHCP Server
- First of a kind UI-based configuration
- Easy to configure routed interfaces
- Warm spare redundancy (VRRP)
- DHCP Failover
Meraki switches include all of the traditional Ethernet features found in modern enterprise access switches, including:
Centrally Managed from the Cloud
- The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables plug and play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations.The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry’s first cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform.With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
- Cisco Meraki MS Switches feature virtual stacking — an industry first — that allows management of thousands of switch ports as one, without requiring a physical connection between switches.Quickly find and configure switch ports across your entire network, even those in geographically-distributed locations. Easily configure ports for access devices, assign voice VLANs, control PoE, and more, with a few simple clicks and without complex CLI instructions.Virtual stacking is built-in to all Cisco Meraki MS Switches, with no need for extension modules, proprietary cables, or extra configuration. Simply log in to the Cisco Meraki dashboard and manage the entire access switch infrastructure without concern for their interconnectivity.
Layer 7 Application and Client Visibility
- Cisco Meraki MS Switches are the industry’s only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.Device fingerprinting with Google-like search allows administrators to easily find and identify individual users, iPads, Androids, and other devices. Search for devices across the entire network right from the Cisco Meraki dashboard, no matter which switch a device connects to.
Layer 3 Scalability & Failover
Quickly scale growing networks while ensuring redundancy for critical switch infrastructure with Meraki layer 3 switches. Intuitive, dynamic routing configurable in the dashboard simplifies management by removing complex command line interfaces. Traffic flow is optimized at line rate without sacrificing deep visibility into client devices and application use. Deploy ACLs directly on MS switches to secure boundaries between VLANs, hosts, services, and the Internet.
In addition to dynamic routing, layer 3 Meraki MS switches support VRRP for warm spare failover, ensuring immediate recovery of gateway responsibilities—avoiding downtime and client disruption.
QoS for Voice and Video
Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance. Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give inuitive, granular control.
Intelligent use of LLDP on the network makes deploying devices such as VoIP phones painless. Simply select a VLAN for voice in the dashboard, and selected ports will accept tagged traffic on the voice VLAN. The port also uses LLDP advertisements to recommend devices use that VLAN for voice traffic.
PoE / PoE+
The Cisco Meraki MS220-8P, MS22P, and MS42P Switches support PoE and PoE+, delivering up to 30W to support the most power-hungry devices. A total budget of 380W delivers the power necessary to run dozens of VoIP phones, access points, or other PoE devices.
Beyond simply delivering PoE output, Cisco Meraki Switches intelligently allocate power based on device advertisement (LLDP). Switches report consumed power vs. budgeted power in the Cisco Meraki dashboard, uncovering power savings across the switch network. Port-scheduling with built-in energy-saving templates reduces unnecessary power consumption and increases security.
Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. MS Switches integrate seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1X. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
Applying policies on many ports takes just a few clicks — even if the ports are spread across many switches. Simply search to find the ports of interest, click to apply the desired policies, and save your changes. Policies are pushed immediately to the desired ports.
Seamless firmware updates, two factor authentication, and other built-in protections make secure, PCI and HIPAA-compliant networks easy and cost effective.
Meraki switches feature high-end hardware and an exceptional feature set, including:
- Options for fixed and modular uplinks: 1 GbE, 10 GbE, and 40 GbE uplink ports for high-speed connectivity to aggregation-layer switches or other upstream devices
- Optional multigigabit ports providing up to 10 Gbps on a single cable, supporting the latest Wi-Fi performance capabilities
- Wire-speed, non-blocking switch fabric (up to 800 Gbps), and six dedicated QoS queues for high-performance, converged voice, video, and data deployments
- Power-efficient, quiet acoustic designs and shallow rack-depth options enable flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Fanless design on select models
- Power over Ethernet, PoE+, and UPoE options available
- Up to 740W PoE budget with PoE+ support for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices (124W for 120-8 series), with 830W available on the MS390 UPoE model
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
- Field-replaceable, hot-swappable power supplies and fans; RPS option for missioncritical applications; stack power on select models for added resilience
Powerful feature set for deployments of all types
Meraki switches include all of the traditional Ethernet features found on the highest-end
• Quality-of-service (QoS) to prioritize mission-critical traffic such as voice and video
• IEEE 802.1x support for port-based network access control
• MAC-based RADIUS auth and MAC allowlisting
• Voice VLAN support for simplified VoIP deployments
• Port mirroring support for monitoring network traffic at line rate
• DHCP snooping to prevent users from adding unauthorized DHCP
servers on the network
• IGMP snooping to optimize network performance with multicast traffic
• Link aggregation control protocol (LACP) for high-capacity trunking, stacking,
and increased availability
• Rapid spanning tree protocol (RSTP), BPDU guard, root guard, and other safeguards
to help prevent misconfigurations and reduce convergence time
• Per port VLAN configuration
• Multiple administrative roles with sophisticated security policy management
• High-performance layer 3 routing capabilities on select models
Buy Cisco Meraki Switch online from Firewall Firm’s IT Monteur Store