OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1311
OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1311
The 802.11ax high performance indoor Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1311 access points are powered with 4 built-in radios, dual radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz band, and are made to serve high density Wi-Fi environments.
The Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology enables faster speeds, more capacity, and efficient airtime allocation for clients on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Wi-Fi bands.
This makes it ideal for enterprises of all sizes that demand simple, secure and scalable wireless solution.
- Supports all Wi-Fi 6 features, which include OFDMA, DL MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM modulation and more.
- Feature enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment
- Based on a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture. No controller is needed & deployment is simplified.
- Secure network admission control with Unified Access
- Built-in application intelligence and analytics
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA) enables more clients to simultaneously operate in the same channel and thereby improving efficiency, latency, and throughput.
- Multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) allowing more data to be transferred at once and enables an access point to handle a larger number of concurrent clients.
- 1024 quadrature amplitude modulation mode (1024-QAM) boosts peak data-rates by as much as 25 percent.
- BSS Coloring improves spatial reuse in dense environments
- Extended Range (ER) provides increased coverage especially in outdoor environments.
- Target Wake Time (TWT) makes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 devices more power efficient extending the battery life of smart phones, IoT sensors, and other devices.
- Transmit beamforming improves signal power resulting in significantly higher rates at a given range.
Improved network security
Encrypted traffic and WPA3 ensure better privacy and protection of transmitted data
Extend battery life of connected devices with the Target Wake Time (TWT) feature
Handle more devices simultaneously with a better Quality of Experience (QoE) for bandwidth-hungry applications
Simplified IT operations
The access points can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software simplifying IT operations
Improved connectivity consistency and stability for a better end-user experience
Sales Number : +91 95 8290 7788
Support Number : +91 94 8585 7788
Sales Email : email@example.com
Support Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Security - InfoSec - Cyber Security - Firewall Providers Company in India
What is Firewall? A Firewall is a network security device that monitors and filters incoming and outgoing network traffic based on an organization's previously established security policies. At its most basic, a firewall is essentially the barrier that sits between a private internal network and the public Internet.
Secure your network at the gateway against threats such as intrusions, Viruses, Spyware, Worms, Trojans, Adware, Keyloggers, Malicious Mobile Code (MMC), and other dangerous applications for total protection in a convenient, affordable subscription-based service. Modern threats like web-based malware attacks, targeted attacks, application-layer attacks, and more have had a significantly negative effect on the threat landscape. In fact, more than 80% of all new malware and intrusion attempts are exploiting weaknesses in applications, as opposed to weaknesses in networking components and services. Stateful firewalls with simple packet filtering capabilities were efficient blocking unwanted applications as most applications met the port-protocol expectations. Administrators could promptly prevent an unsafe application from being accessed by users by blocking the associated ports and protocols.
Firewall Firm is an IT Monteur Firewall Company provides Managed Firewall Support, Firewall providers , Firewall Security Service Provider, Network Security Services, Firewall Solutions India , New Delhi - India's capital territory , Mumbai - Bombay , Kolkata - Calcutta , Chennai - Madras , Bangaluru - Bangalore , Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Pune, Surat, Jaipur, Firewall Service Providers in India
Sales Number : +91 95 8290 7788 | Support Number : +91 94 8585 7788
Sales Email : email@example.com | Support Email : firstname.lastname@example.org