OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1311
The 802.11ax high performance indoor Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1311 access points are powered with 4 built-in radios, dual radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz band, and are made to serve high density Wi-Fi environments.
The Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology enables faster speeds, more capacity, and efficient airtime allocation for clients on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Wi-Fi bands.
This makes it ideal for enterprises of all sizes that demand simple, secure and scalable wireless solution.
- Supports all Wi-Fi 6 features, which include OFDMA, DL MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM modulation and more.
- Feature enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment
- Based on a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture. No controller is needed & deployment is simplified.
- Secure network admission control with Unified Access
- Built-in application intelligence and analytics
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA) enables more clients to simultaneously operate in the same channel and thereby improving efficiency, latency, and throughput.
- Multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) allowing more data to be transferred at once and enables an access point to handle a larger number of concurrent clients.
- 1024 quadrature amplitude modulation mode (1024-QAM) boosts peak data-rates by as much as 25 percent.
- BSS Coloring improves spatial reuse in dense environments
- Extended Range (ER) provides increased coverage especially in outdoor environments.
- Target Wake Time (TWT) makes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 devices more power efficient extending the battery life of smart phones, IoT sensors, and other devices.
- Transmit beamforming improves signal power resulting in significantly higher rates at a given range.
Simplified IT operations
The access points can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software simplifying IT operations
Improved connectivity consistency and stability for a better end-user experience