OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1331
OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1331
Next generation digital enterprise demands business agility, seamless mobility and secure IoT-enabled infrastructure to empower business transformation through continuous innovation.
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1331 architecture addresses the demands of next generation digital enterprises by delivering a visionary, distributed Wi-Fi architecture with centralized management and policy control. It enforces security at every step starting at the network edge.
- Unparalleled experience for connectivity, coverage, and performance for the modern IoT connected enterprise.
- Simplified IT operations – single software version for deployment of APs in three modes.
- Provides enhanced security with WPA3, improving Wi-Fi security with 192-bit security suite.
- Integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee enabling location and building automation services
- Powered with four built-in radios, two radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz band serving high density Wi-Fi clients
- Deliver enterprise grade security and scale with simplicity
- Security enforced at every step allowing unparalleled scale in network capacity.
- Cloud enabled OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service.
- Powers a secure, resilient and scalable cloud-based network management platform
- Hassle-free network deployment and easy service rollout with advanced analytics.
- On-premises deployment with OmniVista 2500 Network Management System (NMS)
- Simplified plug-and play deployment, zero-touch provisioning, and role-based management access
- Built-in customizable captive portal.
- Quality of service (QoS) for unified communication apps
- Supports finely tuned, parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application
- RF management
- RDA technology automatically assigns channels (DFS) and power settings (TPC)
- Ensures access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN.
Sales Number : +91 9582 90 7788
Support Number : +91-9654016484
Sales Email : email@example.com
Support Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Security - InfoSec - Cyber Security - Firewall Providers Company in India
What is Firewall? A Firewall is a network security device that monitors and filters incoming and outgoing network traffic based on an organization's previously established security policies. At its most basic, a firewall is essentially the barrier that sits between a private internal network and the public Internet.
Secure your network at the gateway against threats such as intrusions, Viruses, Spyware, Worms, Trojans, Adware, Keyloggers, Malicious Mobile Code (MMC), and other dangerous applications for total protection in a convenient, affordable subscription-based service. Modern threats like web-based malware attacks, targeted attacks, application-layer attacks, and more have had a significantly negative effect on the threat landscape. In fact, more than 80% of all new malware and intrusion attempts are exploiting weaknesses in applications, as opposed to weaknesses in networking components and services. Stateful firewalls with simple packet filtering capabilities were efficient blocking unwanted applications as most applications met the port-protocol expectations. Administrators could promptly prevent an unsafe application from being accessed by users by blocking the associated ports and protocols.
Firewall Firm is an IT Monteur Firewall Company provides Managed Firewall Support, Firewall providers , Firewall Security Service Provider, Network Security Services, Firewall Solutions India , New Delhi - India's capital territory , Mumbai - Bombay , Kolkata - Calcutta , Chennai - Madras , Bangaluru - Bangalore , Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Pune, Surat, Jaipur, Firewall Service Providers in India
Sales Number : +91 9582 90 7788 | Support Number : +91-9654016484
Sales Email : email@example.com | Support Email : firstname.lastname@example.org