OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1301
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 brings unparalleled connectivity, coverage and performance to the modern Internet of Things (IoT) connected enterprise at a competitive entry-level price point. The AP1301 with 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) technology, enables faster speeds, more capacity, and efficient airtime allocation for clients.
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 is powered with dual radios 2.4 Ghz/5 Ghz band serving high density Wi-Fi clients and features enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment, a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture, secure network admission control with Unified Access, built-in application intelligence and analytics.
- 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) high efficiency features including; faster speeds, more capacity and effective airtime allocation.
- Deliver enterprise-grade security and scale with simplicity.
- Fully backward compatible with existing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac deployments.
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA) enabling more clients to simultaneously operate in the same channel and thereby improving efficiency, latency, and throughput.
- Multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) allowing more data to be transferred at once and enables an access point to handle a larger number of concurrent clients.
- Target Wake Time (TWT) makes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 devices more power efficient.
- Provides enhanced security with WPA3.
- Can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software, simplifying IT operations.