Safeguard your business and streamline email management.
Email Security Services Safeguard your business and streamline email management.
Protection You Can Depend On
Current statistics indicate that about 90% of all email traffic is unwanted, malicious, or offensive. Spam and other messages with harmful content are costly to your organization. They decrease employee productivity while increasing security threats and legal liability. An effective spam filtering service reduces risk and lets your employees get back to work.
An Option for Every Business
IT Monteur is proud to offer a broad selection of email security options. All of these services are hosted in the cloud for high reliability. They also include email failover measures to hold your company’s emails in the event that your email service goes offline. In addition, many of these email security suites include message continuity, email archiving, encryption, and more.
With phishing, spoofing, and other email-based attacks on the rise, it’s never been more important to have a robust email security service. However, with so many options available it can be difficult to know which is the best fit for your organization. To help you see the differences at a glance, we have an Email Security Comparison Chart. Or set up a phone consultation with one of our expert consultants to quickly identify the best solution for your business.[TABS_R id=12756]
Still Not Convinced?
Do the math for your company:
Although everyone knows that spam emails are a nuisance and very time consuming, most people have never sat down to figure out how costly these annoying, unwanted emails really are. Follow the example to see just how much time and money your company invests in spam each year:
- You have 100 employees.
- There are 250 workdays per year for each of those workers.
- Every employee gets paid an average of $25.00 per hour.
- Each employee receives an average of 10 spam messages per day.
- Each person spends 5 seconds for each message by waiting to receive it, review it, and then delete it. (That’s 50 seconds per day per employee, or 1.4 hours total!)
The bottom line is that you, the employer, spend over $8,500 a year (about $35 daily) paying your employees to sort through all those spam emails. Combining the lost time for all 100 workers, almost 44 days of productivity are lost every year! In this scenario, a company pays one employee per year to check spam mail for every 610 people employed.
At this rate, IT Monteur’s Email Security service will pay for itself in less than 2 weeks! These calculations don’t even consider the amount of time and money saved by simplified management or avoiding the fallout from virus or ransomware infections. Do the math for your company and choose the email security service that’s right for you. If you’re not sure which solution would be the best fit, schedule a consultation with one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants to get a recommendation for your particular scenario.
Cybercriminals are constantly luring your customers into opening their phishing emails. Block phishing emails from getting delivered to customer inboxes.
Your email domain could be getting used on your behalf by third parties. It’s important to gain visibility of unauthorized emails which might be getting sent from your brand.
Ensure that emails do not get blocked due to misconfigurations. Make the best use of the customer email communication.
Generate actionable threat intelligence feeds for your security and transaction monitoring systems. Block targeted attacks proactively.
Seamless Migration Services
IT Monteur has been a provider of email security solutions for over fifteen years. Our experienced team has an established process to ensure your service migration is smooth and worry-free. As part of the Seamless Migration Service, we can transfer some or all of the following into the new email security system:
- Domains and Domain Aliases
- Users and User Aliases
- Groups and Distribution Lists
- Individual and Global Allow/Deny Lists
- Inbound and Outbound Delivery Routes
- Custom Content Policies
- Email Archive Data
- Use the migration form to send us your info
- A migration specialist will contact you to gather any additional details about your current service settings and can recommend what new solution(s) would be best-suited to meet your criteria.
- During the decision-making process, our friendly consultants can provide pricing information, online demonstrations, data sheets, and links to more information about each recommended option.
- When a decision is reached, the migration team will seamlessly transfer your current settings into the new service.
- You will receive a technical support sheet with access information and implementation steps for the new filtering service.
- You choose when to activate the new service.