OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1451
The Wi-Fi 6E premium high-end OmniAccess Stellar AP1451 is designed to accommodate the very dense and high-capacity needs of next generation mobility and IoT-enabled networks.
This access point is leveraging the new spectrum available for Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band. It brings connectivity further, meaning Wi-Fi 6E brings faster speed, wider channels and lower latency.
- Powered with three radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz/6Ghz band serving very dense and high-capacity needs of next generation mobility and IoT-enabled networks.
- One radio dedicated for scanning inherently improving network security and Wi-Fi quality.
- The access point supports a maximum throughput of 10Gbps (1147Mbps in 2.4GHz, 4.8Gbps in 5GHz, 4.8Gbps in 6GHz), with dual 10Gbps uplinks for POE resiliency and load sharing.
- It can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software simplifying IT operations.
- Integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee radio making it ideal for broad scope of IoT end points and applications like location analytics and building automation.
- The access point supports 802.11ax features, which include OFDMA, DL MU-MIMO, UL MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM modulation, TWT and more, making tomorrow’s diverse digital workspaces highly reliable and efficient.
- Provides enhanced security with WPA3.
- Cloud enabled with OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service
- On-premises deployment with OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- Can operate in a cluster architecture to provide simplified plug-and-play deployment for up to 255 APs
- Supports finely tuned, quality of service (QoS) parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application such as voice, video, and desktop sharing.
- RDA technology automatically assigns channels (DFS) and power settings (TPC) and ensures that access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN.
Advanced security features (WPA3, wIDS/wIPS, built-in DPI, dedicated scanning radio)
Very high throughput in high density environments