OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1320
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar Indoor AP1320 access point (AP) series with 802.11 ax technology enables faster speeds, more capacity, and efficient airtime allocation for clients on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. The AP1320 series access points address today’s challenging mobility and IoT demands.
- Designed to accommodate diverse growing capacity needs of next generation mobility and IoT enabled networks.
- Powered with three built in Wi-Fi radios; two radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz serving high density Wi-Fi clients and a full band radio dedicated for scanning, delivering highly predictable wIPS/wIDS services inherently improving network security and Wi-Fi quality.
- Also has an integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee radio enabling location and building automation services.
- Support maximum aggregate data rate.
- 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) high efficiency features.
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA), multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO), 1024 quadrature amplitude modulation mode (1024-QAM), basic service set (BSS) coloring, extended range (ER), target wake time (TWT) and transmit beamforming.
- Delivers enterprise grade security and scale with simplicity.
- Security is enforced at every step starting at the network edge allowing unparalleled scale in network capacity.
- Cloud enabled with OmniVista Cirrus.
- Powers a secure, resilient and scalable cloud-based network management platform delivering a hassle-free network deployment and easy service rollout with advanced analytics.
- On premises deployment with OmniVista 2500.
- Simplified plug and play deployment, zero-touch provisioning, role-based management access and a built in customizable captive portal.
- Quality of service for unified communication apps.
- Supports finely tuned, quality of service (QoS) parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application such as voice, video and desktop sharing.
- Superb RF management.
- RDA technology automatically assigns channels (DFS) and power settings (TPC) and ensures that access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN.