FORCEPOINT DLP ANTIVIRUS END POINT
FORCEPOINT DLP ENDPOINT
From a damaged reputation to regulatory fines and penalties, a data breach can have devastating consequences. Securing roaming users against threats and data theft remains a significant challenge for IT security professionals. Forcepoint DLP Endpoint protects roaming users against Advanced Threats and data theft on and off your network in an easy-to-use solution. Advanced technologies help you quickly identify and protect sensitive data and provide actionable forensic insight into attacks on endpoint devices on or off network. Forcepoint DLP Endpoint protects your data, allowing your mobile workforce to do business wherever and whenever they need to.
Forcepoint Empowers Your Endpoint Security
• Secure sensitive data on Mac OS X and Windows endpoint devices off your network.
• Protect off-network endpoints from Advanced Threats.
• Secure inbound threats or outbound data hidden in SSL traffic from all endpoints.
• Control the use of USB storage devices by blocking or encrypting sensitive data transferred to removable media.
• Adopt cloud services like Office 365 and Box Enterprise with safety and confidence.
• Easily demonstrate security controls to auditors and executives for compliance and regulatory requirements.
• Fingerprinting (including partial fingerprinting) support for endpoint devices on or off the network.
• Mac OS X and Windows supported endpoints.
• Protect sensitive data sent to USB devices, removable media, printers, or cloud services like Office365 and Box Enterprise.
• Portable decryption for USB/media.
• Drip DLP considers cumulative data transmission activity over time to discover small amounts of data leakage.
• Efficiently inspect HTTPS traffic with the flexibility to decide which type of SSL traffic to inspect.
• Identify Advanced Threat web activity across the entire Kill Chain on endpoints operating beyond the reach of network defenses.
• Identify high-risk employees through anomalous cumulative activity analysis compared to peer group and past behaviors.
Forcepoint DLP Endpoint Capabilities
ENABLE OFF-NETWORK ROAMING USERS
Users often require access to sensitive information even while operating remotely. Forcepoint DLP Endpoint delivers the necessary data theft controls on Mac OS X and Windows laptops so you can safely empower those users. Find and secure critical data residing on endpoints,
whether the user is on or off your organization’s network, including powerful data fingerprinting capabilities often lacking in endpoint DLP solutions.
WEB SECURITY FOLLOWS YOUR ROAMING USERS
The risks from web-based attacks, including Advanced Threats, are even greater for users operating beyond your organization’s network. Forcepoint DLP Endpoint extends web security to roaming users, safely allowing them access to web-based resources. More than simple
URL filtering, attack activity across the Kill Chain can be identified and blocked, even while working in a proxy-free environment. Forcepoint DLP Endpoint sees into SSL traffic to secure the Web channel for your roaming users even while using Cloud, Email, Social Media or other
services that employ secure connections.
EMBRACE INNOVATION WITH SAFETY AND CONFIDENCE
Meeting your customer needs and remaining competitive requires innovation and empowering your workforce with new solutions and technologies. Forcepoint DLP Endpoint helps you safely adopt new cloud services such as Office 365 or Box Enterprise with both web threat defenses and the ability to retain control of sensitive data. Users on Mac OS X and Windows, on or off the network, working anytime, anywhere, receive the full benefit of advanced threat defenses and DLP. Control the use of removable media, like USB drives, with options to block or encrypt policy-identified data. Control the flow of data to cloud services, all while innovating as needed to grow your organization.
MANAGE EASILY WITH YOUR EXISTING IT STAFF
Staffing challenges within IT include limited headcount and finding skilled security personnel. The TRITON architecture unifies the management of Web, Email, Data, and Endpoint security, including policies that can be easily defined and deployed where needed. Quickly respond to new threats across multiple channels, including securing roaming users. Secure your sensitive IP and PII data while easily meeting your compliance and regulation requirements with and extensive library of out-of-the-box policies.