OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1220
The high-performance 802.11ac AP1220 series supports a maximum concurrent data rate of 2.1 Gb/s (1733 Mb/s in 5 GHz and 400 Mb/s in 2.4 GHz), 160 MHz channels (VHT160), multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and four spatial streams (4SS). They provide simultaneous multicast data transmission to multiple devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency.
Featuring enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment, a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture, secure network admission control with unified access, built in application intelligence and analytics, making it ideal for enterprises of all sizes demanding a simple, secure and scalable wireless solution.
- Deliver enterprise-grade Wi-Fi to high-density client environments in offices, hospitals, schools, retail stores and warehouses
- Deploy APs securely in a variety of indoor locations such as on walls, in cubicles or on ceilings
- Ensure your users have network access anywhere on your campus
- Both OmniVista platforms, OmniVista 2500 and OmniVista Cirrus, embed a visionary controllerless architecture, providing user-friendly workflows for unified access plus an integrated unified policy authentication manager
- RF management: Radio Dynamic Adjustment (RDA) technology automatically assigns channels and power settings, provides DFS/TPC, and ensures that access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance wireless LANs
- Broad selection of antennas, delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios
- Supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Secure web-managed (HTTPS) cluster deployment. Operates in cluster architecture by default
- Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP)