OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1251
The multifunctional OmniAccess Stellar AP1251 is a high-performance 802.11ac Wave 2 access point used in outdoor settings for enterprise deployments of all sizes. It provides high throughput and seamless user experience.
Ideal for medium-density outdoor environments, this high-performance, rugged access point supports the IP67 standard for harsh outdoor environments, such as exposure to high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and industrial strength surge protection.
- Deploy APs securely in a variety of outdoor locations and harsh environments
- Ensure your users have network access anywhere on your campus
- Achieve our highest speeds and best performance for your network services and applications
- Both OmniVista platforms, OmniVista 2500 and OmniVista Cirrus, embed a controllerless architecture, providing user-friendly workflows for unified access plus an integrated unified policy authentication manager
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet links
- Supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Secure web-managed (HTTPS) cluster deployment. Operates in cluster architecture by default
- Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP)
- Temperature: -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to +149°F)
- Wind resistance: Up to 100 MPH sustained winds, up to 165 MPH wind gusts
Integrated omni-directional antennas deliver optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios
Plug and play
Operates in a secure (https) web-managed cluster architecture to provide simplified plug-and-play deployment