WatchGuard Firebox M4800 Firewall 3 Year Total Security Suite License
Total Security License
The Total Security Suite includes all services offered with the Basic Security Suite plus AI-powered malware protection, enhanced network visibility, endpoint protection, Cloud sandboxing, DNS filtering, and the ability to take action against threats right from WatchGuard Cloud, our network visibility platform.
License package with Gold Support and comprehensive security services including cloud and AI-supported defense against modern threats for your WatchGuard Firebox
- WatchGuard Gold Support
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)
- Application Control
- Gateway AntiVirus
- Reputation Enabled Defense
- Network Discovery
- APT Blocker
- Threat Detection & Response
- Access Portal
- Dimension Command
- 30 days Cloud Visibility Data Retention
Perfect as a stand-alone firewall solution or as a VPN gateway for centralized traffic inspection, Firebox T20 is a small appliance that brings big security to small and home office environments.
It’s no secret that attackers go for the weakest link when trying to get into a corporate network, and this is often a home office or small office user. Firebox T20 gives you a powerful tool for administering and enforcing policy across your extended network, allowing you to bring full UTM protection to remote workers and smaller sites for tighter security.
Detect and stop the most sophisticated attacks including ransomware, zero day threats, and other advanced malware designed to evade traditional network security defenses, with APT Blocker.
- Provides advanced protection against ransomware, zero-day threats, and evolving malware
- Thoroughly analyzes a wide range of executables and documents, including office file types
- Seamless integration with WatchGuard Dimension for complete visibility
- Deploy in seconds as part of an integrated security solution
- Delivers Instant threat response with automated alerts
- Average analysis time of less than two minutes
Automate malware discovery, and classify current and future threats in mere seconds with AI-powered IntelligentAV.
- Predictive protection against evolving malware.
- No reliance on signatures or Cloud connectivity.
- Automated classification of files as malicious or safe, with results delivered in fractions of a second.
- Innovative machine-learning engine with a demonstrated Predictive Advantage of more than two years.
- Another industry-leading layer of malware detection on the Firebox.
- Stops malware at the very point where your network touches the Internet.
Prevent phishing and reduce malware infections by detecting and blocking malicious DNS requests, redirecting users to a safe page with information to reinforce security best practices.
- DNS-level detection, providing an additional layer of security to block malicious DNS requests
- Automatically protects end users from phishing attacks
- Provides immediate phishing education to heighten end user awareness after an attack
- Offers detailed information on the attacker, type of attack and attacker goals without requiring you to comb through logs
- 100% Cloud-based, making it easy to deploy and manage, saving you time and money
- Complements Reputation Enabled Defense and WebBlocker to block malicious threats
Network and Endpoint Threat Correlation
Unify network security and endpoint security capabilities to detect more threats and prevent potentially infected machines from introducing malware to the broader network with ThreatSync.
- Collects and correlates threat event data from the Firebox and Host Sensor
- Analyzes this data against enterprise-grade threat intelligence feeds
- Generates a comprehensive score and prioritization based on threat severity
Enterprise-Grade Security for Small to Midsize Businesses
Because smaller companies are generally less protected and easier to break into, small business has become the new big target for cyberattacks. The Firebox M290 and M390 firewalls are specifically engineered to defend all types of small businesses against attacks that are no less fierce than those targeting larger organizations.
Automation To The Core
WatchGuard Firebox M Series appliances are designed with automation to the core, allowing your IT team to do more with less. The WatchGuard Automation Core makes it possible to deploy from the Cloud, block threats, update signatures, and detect and kill malware, all without lifting a finger.
Quick And Simple Deployment
With WatchGuard Cloud, IT staff can create and store configuration data in the Cloud (public or private) and have the appliance directly shipped to its destination. Once the device arrives, it can connect to the Cloud for a secure download of its configuration settings, saving your staff travel time and money.
Unified Security Defeats Complexity
The WatchGuard Unified Security Platform™ is a true force multiplier for IT teams. It makes operational ease possible by integrating the WatchGuard Firebox with WatchGuard’s authentication, endpoint security, and Wi-Fi solutions to enable comprehensive, multi-layered security. Unifying security into a single platform unlocks efficiencies simply not possible with siloed systems, allowing for automation of frequent manual tasks that take up time.
A Cloud’s-Eye View Of Your Entire Network
WatchGuard Cloud provides full visibility into your network so that you can make timely, informed, and effective decisions about your network security anywhere, anytime. The platform displays 100+ dashboards and reports that allow you to quickly see high-level trends and anomalies, then drill down into detailed information on each.
Expansion Modules For Greater Port Density
The Firebox M Series provides expansion bays that can be used to add network modules to define a configuration that meets the needs of almost any network configuration. Each appliance has an open module bay for expansion modules, with options for 4 x 1 Gb copper, 4 x 1 SFP, 2 x 1 SFP+, or 4 port multispeed ports. Network modularity empowers IT pros to customize the port configuration to meet their needs, while ensuring the flexibility to adapt the firewall as their network evolves.
- Enterprise-grade prevention, detection, correlation and response from the perimeter to the endpoint with our Total Security Suite.
- Latest generation multi-core processors provide the power to run all security scanning engines in parallel without causing performance bottlenecks.
- Gain critical insights about network security, from anywhere and at any time, with WatchGuard Cloud.
- Built-in compliance reports, including PCI and HIPAA, mean one-click access to the data you need to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Up to 18 Gbps firewall throughput. Turn on all additional security services and still see up to 2.4 Gbps throughput.
Buy WatchGuard Firebox Firewall License online from Firewall Firm’s IT Monteur Store
Sales Number : +91 95 8290 7788
Support Number : +91 94 8585 7788
Sales Email : email@example.com
Support Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Request Quote
Submit Support Ticket