Sophos Firewall Support Provider in India
Are you using Sophos Firewall and getting any error? If yes, then you have arrived at the right place. We are one of the leading Sophos firewall support service providers. We have a team of talented technicians who are round the clock available for the customers to resolve technical glitches they are facing right now. To avail our tech support service, all they need is to dial our Sophos firewall tech support number and share your queries with our professionals effortlessly. As soon as we get your query request, we will work on it and come back to you with the comprehensive solutions.
Get in touch with us for resolving technical issues:
Through Sophos firewall is an advanced technology-based firewall. But, as nothing is perfect in this world, it causes some errors which unable to resolve by the users. That’s why Sophos firewall support services come into the picture. Our assistance is 24X7, 365 days available for the clients to troubleshoot the issues in no less time. In the event, if you face any issue regarding this firewall, feel free to contact us. You can call our customer care number or share your queries via email. You will get a response from our team as soon as we get your query request.
People from the non-technical background, often feel difficulty in identifying the issues. In order to help them, Sophos company has made reputed Sophos firewall support services. Here the tech geeks are readily available to identify and troubleshoot the error.
We believe in customers’ satisfaction. For that, we are readily available for them to troubleshoot the technical issues related to the Sophos Firewall. The team uses advanced technology and tool to ensure that the error will not occur again. Just dial our Sophos firewall support number and share your queries effortlessly.
20 TOP MOST PROBLEMS IN FIREWALLS WHICH IMPACT BUSINESS
- Failing to save the CONFIGURATION: 90% of the times we don’t save the configuration which gives the problem when we reboot the Firewall or Router.
- Configuration done by the Engg is not meeting the company policy
- Rules are not used still there in the ACL
- Duplicate Rules no documentation of the rules.
- Firewall connection exceeds as not taken in account eh VPN or SSL connections while making a DECISIONS or the Firewall is OLD
- Memory full issue there is bug in the rules or the configuration making firewall slow or reboots automatically.
- Firewall OS is older and new OS is not supported.
- Unwanted application are taking lot of bandwidth like video youtube etc. then bring down the productivity of the organisation.
- Link problem. The like is not stable and goes down or flaps too much.
- NO QOS done for the rules and on the application.
- OSPF or BGP not configured properly.
- Poor VOIP quality which may be due to link flap or too much bandwidth taken by other applications
- Duplexing not done properly.
- Passwords are simple or easy to decode authentication is not upto the mark
- MS-SQL is open from the outside for the applications via server with just application authentication.
- Anti-spoofing not configured on the interfaces
- No logging is done for the system changes.
- Any TCP or UDP packet can go out.
- Proxy services are not stopped
- Certification not configured on the firewall to have the ultimate Security.
The Last one is important and no one configures firewall for that (certification)
Every one is thinking that firewall is now matured and nothing is need more.
But after ransomware things have changed.
Affordable Managed Firewall Service with 24×7 Firewall Monitoring
Take advantage of our group of dedicated Firewall professionals to manage, monitor and respond to network attacks.
System Management – Allows you to focus on other tasks.
Proactive Security Monitoring – We watch and respond to Internet attacks so you don’t have to.
Network Monitoring – We monitor the firewall to ensure your network stays connected to the Internet.
Change Management Reporting – You will always know what is going on and what we did to fix it.
Customized to Your Needs – You control the level of service that is right for you.
» Best practice configuration
» Unlimited phone support
» Constant access to Web-based monitoring & reporting
» No charge equipment repair or replacement
» Remote firmware updates
» Quick configuration changes
» Outage notice by e-mail
» After hours emergency response from our certified team
» No contract or extended customer commitment!
» This service is provided on a month-to-month basis.
Order Now just $100 per month for more details,