Security must be integral, not an afterthought.
40% of all cyber-attacks target businesses with fewer than 500 employees!
More than 40% of SMBs don’t have an adequate IT security budget!
SMBs on average lose $188,242 to a cyber attack and almost 66% of victimized companies are forced out of business within six months of being attacked.
Only 26% of small and midsize businesses were confident their firm has enough in-house expertise for a strong security posture
Despite the threat that data loss poses to SMBs, 70% thought their companies would have difficulty detecting a breach
Did you know the average breach goes undetected for 229 days?
The smart solution for intelligent businesses
Regardless of the size of your business, you want to be assured of the security of your computers and networks. IT Monteur Firewall Firm team can ensure your business has around the clock firewall and virus protection, guaranteeing your network is free from intrusion, spyware and hackers 24/7.
Many small business owners feel safe from attack, mistakenly thinking hackers only target large corporations. The fact is that many cyber criminals see smaller businesses as ideal targets due to their minimal security measures, and often use those smaller businesses to gain access to the networks of larger companies.
Security at all levels of I.T. is vital to ensure you aren’t seen as an easy target. It isn’t something you want to address once your systems have been compromised. IT Monteur Firewall Firm can assist, with integrated firewalls, network and desktop security solutions, virus protection, spam filtering, adware, spyware protection and much more.
Business Security Facts:
- Yes, you will be attacked, even though you’re small
- Cyber criminals gain access to larger corporations through small business networks.
- Security must be integral, not an afterthought.
- UTM (Unified Threat Management) is no longer enough.
- Wired & Wireless need common security policy.
Partnering with IT Monteur Firewall Firm means:
- Installation and integration of firewall into the network
- 24/7 Protection, Monitoring and Threat Response of all access points to your network, offering complete security from outside threats
- Endpoint Security anti-virus protection safeguards your network from viruses, worms, and other malicious code threats
- Spam protection through message and e-mail filtering
- Dedicated Security Team
- Onsite support as needed
- Integrated Security with Business Focus
List of Firewall Companies in Europe
When any enterprise or small medium business start thinking of a network management & security, the first thing to come up in the mind of IT Managers is a good and secure firewall. Firewalls are the first layer of defense in a network, as a system without the basic layer of security is intended to reveal the sensitive data for enterprise users.
A firewall is a combo of a firewall software and operating system that is built to run a firewall system on a dedicated hardware or virtual machine which includes :
- Embedded firewalls: very limited-capability programs running on a low-power CPU system,
- Software firewall appliances: a system that can be run in independent hardware or in a virtualised environment as a virtual appliance
- Hardware firewall appliances: Hardware firewall is specifically built to install as a network device, providing enough network interfaces and CPU to serve a wide range of purposes. From protecting a small network to protecting an enterprise-level network.
Below is the list of Top Firewall Companies in Europe:
- Check Point
- Palo Alto Networks
- Cisco Asa Firepower
- Cisco PIX
- Mcafee Firewall
- Juniper SSG
- Juniper SRX
- Barracuda Firewall
- Endian Firewall
- Opendium Iceni
- Calyptix Security
- Halon Security
Firewall Security Solution Company in Europe
Security solutions at IT Monteur is aimed to protect your business from hackers attack and other Internet threats. We aim at running your business smooth without any worry about securing your data. IT Monteur a Firewall Company in Delhi India, provides firewall software and hardware firewall to protect your data from any mallacious attacks and unexpected crises.
Firewall Software and Hardware Firewall solutions are both designed to block unauthorized access to computers in your network. A firewall software program is installed on each individual PC it’s meant to protect. To safeguard all your company’s computers, however, each one must have a software firewall installed. This can become expensive and difficult to maintain and support. But, a hardware-based firewall is easier to maintain and administer than individual software firewalls. It protect all the computers on your network.
Our firewall security solutions is Combined network and physical security for a more comprehensive approach that meets your needs and that allows you to add integrated protection from hackers, spam, malicious websites, identity theft.
we provide secure access to enable workers at home, at remote sites, or traveling to connect to your business safely and securely Secure storage that gives you the flexible capacity to protect and back up data, video, and images and also provide Physical protection to guard your business and your employees from theft, vandalism, and unlawful access.
Our firewall security solutions Key features:
- Standard firewall capabilities: Packet filtering, network address translation (NAT), stateful protocol inspection, Virtual Private Networking
- Integrated Network Intrusion Prevention (IPS)
- Application Awareness and Control
- Additional Intelligence: Directory integration to tie security policies to users and groups; cloud-based reputation services to stop traffic from dangerous sources
- Real-time and historical visibility into user, network, and security activity
We are also providing UTM ( Unified threat management ) Firewall Solutions for SMB & Enterprices
Firewalls, both hardware and software, protect computers from hackers and other online threats by blocking dangerous pieces of data from reaching the system. While hardware firewalls offer network-wide protection from external threats, software firewalls installed on individual computers can more closely inspect data, and can block specific programs from even sending data to the Internet. On networks with high security concerns, combining both kinds of firewalls provides a more complete safety net.
We are providing UTM ( Unified threat management ) Best Firewall Solutions for SMB & Enterprises Companies in Europe